EMERGENCY PHONE NUMBER: 208-789-0119
What is IdWARN?IdWARN provides water and wastewater utilities with:
IdWARN is a state wide Water and Wastewater Agency Response Network
(WARN) of utilities helping each other prepare and respond to natural
and man made interruptions in service.
Why do we need IdWARN?
Water and wastewater systems provide our communities with a
life-sustaining resource that is vital to maintaining public health,
sanitation and safety. When water and wastewater services are
interrupted for extended periods of time, a community’s well-being
quickly deteriorates. Without adequate water and wastewater services,
the people of Idaho are vulnerable to property loss from fire as well as
deteriorating health from unsafe drinking water and inadequate
sanitation. When struck by a man-made or natural disaster, the IdWARN
provides the necessary resources and tools to restore essential services
quickly and efficiently.
How does IdWARN help?
- A Mutual Aid Agreement and process for sharing emergency resources statewide
mutual assistance program consistent with other statewide mutual aid
and assistance programs and the National Incident Management System.
- The resources to respond and recover more quickly from a natural or man made disaster.
Why Join IdWARN?
- A forum for developing and maintaining emergency contacts and relationships.
- There is no cost or commitment to join IdWARN, and assistance is strictly voluntary.
- Being a member of IdWARN will make you eligible for FEMA disaster reimbursement in a federally declared disaster.
- Access to a database of utilities and resources.
- Timely access to resources in the database.
is developed, managed and run by water and wastewater utilities. Who is
better trained and equipped to help you in your time of need than your
peers in the industry?
For more information please visit: www.idwarn.org
Click here to view the Mutual Aid Agreement
Click here to view the IDWARN Brochure