Locations - November 2015:
November 5, 2015
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Williams Conference Center
Lewis-Clark State College
4th Street and 9th Avenue
Lewiston, ID 83501
November 20, 2015
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. The Riverside Hotel
2900 E. Chinden Blvd. Boise, ID 83714
*Registration and refreshments will be from 8:00 to 8:30 am at all locations.
The cost of the workshop is $40 if you preregister online and $50 if
you register at the door. Lunch and snacks are included. Seating is
limited, so register early!
Who should attend?
• Public drinking water system operators, supervisors, managers, and directors
• Certified Crop Advisors and producers
• Local government officials and staff who deal with land uses that can influence ground water quality:
- Planning and zoning officials
- Mayors and city council members
- County commissioners
To register (and view the full agenda), visit:
For more information, contact Kathryn Elliott at (208) 373-0191 or Kathryn.Elliott@deq.idaho.gov.
Continuing Education Units:
The workshops are pending approval for
0.6 drinking water continuing education units (CEUs) and 6.0 Certified
Crop Advisor CEUs. Attendees must attend the entire workshop to receive
CEUs. Partial Credit will not be offered.